Managing your service operations can be complex. You need to stay on top of all of the rapidly changing activities such as scheduling, billing, and inventory, all while making your customers happy.
In Sage 100 Contractor, the Service Receivables module is integrated with accounting and operations applications, so you’re able to avoid the extra work and mistakes that can occur when maintaining different systems for service management, accounting, estimating, purchasing, and inventory. And, with Sage Service Operations, your technicians will have instant access to needed information in the field, allowing them to complete work orders more quickly and on the first visit—all while providing excellent customer service.
Maximize your efficiency and quality of service with every customer:
- Raise your efficiency in scheduling, performing, and billing for service and warranty work.
- Improve service by assigning the right technician to the right job at the right time on the state-of-the-art dispatch board.
- Keep your inventory up to date as service work is performed.
- Reduce time-consuming data entry by allowing technicians to enter work order details in the field.
Learn more about the Owners Dashboard
Learn more about the Dispatch Board
See how a technician can access data and record daily activity
- Video: Sage Service Operations for Service (2 minutes)
- Video: Sage Service Operations for Construction (2 minutes)
- Webinar: Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate Time Tracking for projects (35 minutes)
- Webinar: Sage 100 Contractor Time Tracking for projects (45 minutes)
- Webinar: Sage 100 Contractor Work Order Tracking (35 minutes)