Simplify processes from project start to finish and eliminate the paper chase for accounting and operations staff. With Sage Paperless Construction, you can gain control over electronic content with an easy way to store, retrieve, and route documents throughout your organization. Automate your routing and approval workflow processes to improve communications. Manage invoices and other critical documents with efficiency and confidence. Sage Paperless Construction makes it easy!
Benefits of Sage Paperless Construction
- Save Time by eliminating the paper chase and wasted effort looking for lost or misplaced files.
- Improve Productivity by providing easier access to company- and project-related documents.
- Increase Efficiency across your organization with automated document distribution and invoice approval processes.
- Improve Subcontractor Relationships by streamlining payment approval processes.
- Reduce the Need for Paper Files and the costs associated with printing and storing paper files.
- Store and Protect Your Most Important documents, so you can easily find them when you need them.
Regain Control of Your Accounts Payable Workflow with Automation
Replace your manual invoice approval and coding systems with a paperless process. You’ll reduce the cost of invoice processing and ensure prompt payments with quicker approval of invoices. Plus you can find support documentation when you need it using an easy search tool based on your access privileges.
- Watch this 17 minute video on Sage Paperless AP Flow
- Watch this 14 minute video on Sage Paperless Premium
Sage Paperless Construction Functions
Capture, upload, or import any type of document from any location. You can use send to functionality in Microsoft® Office, XML import, forms capture, and much more.
Index and store
Define document types and indexes and securely store documents on any network drive or device. You can also look up and backfill index values from external databases.
Increase productivity by distributing documents to company employees electronically using predefined rules. Establish return dates, monitor route progress, and review status of routed content. You can route one or multiple documents at a time and even recall content as needed.
Easily retrieve images using any combination of index fields, keyword search, or user-defined folder view. Content is protected by document- and index-level security. Use your cell phone or tablet to get anywhere, anytime access to certain documents with the new ePortal Option (See a demonstration).
This is one of those rare solutions that has an ROI that can be measured in months rather than years. For a personalized demo or quote for your company, please call 800-659-5851 and ask for Dennis.