Sage Estimating is the most widely used construction estimating software in North America. Automate your job estimating and give yourself the ability to create job estimates with maximum accuracy and precision. With Sage Estimating construction software you’ll create more estimates in less time and increase your bid-to-win ratio.
Sage Estimating is powered by trade-specific cost databases, enabling you to turbo-charge takeoffs and final proposals. Input your own costs into a pre-built database or choose a database pre-populated with costs. When your proposal is accepted, information flows automatically to Job Cost in Sage business management software, eliminating redundant tasks, data entry errors, and omissions.
With Sage Estimating, you’ll have the tools needed to take your estimating capabilities to the next level using tools for automated “what if” and pricing adjustments as well as conceptual estimating. You’ll have high confidence in your numbers and in your ability to create winning estimates. As your requirements evolve and your business grows, Sage Estimating adapts along with you.
With Sage Estimating you know you’re building on the solid foundation of proven reliability, functionality, and flexibility.
- Shorten your learning curve with a recognizable spreadsheet user interface.
- Choose your takeoff option: Takeoff single items or an entire construction system all at once.
- Spend less time crunching numbers.
- Don’t miss a single detail. Review your estimate from every angle using an extensive array of built-in sort codes or customize your own.
- Freely fine tune your estimates to ensure that the jobs you win have the highest potential for profit.
- Run stand-alone or integrate and share data with construction-specific Sage purchasing, project management, job-cost accounting modules.
- Plus you can add a bid day management solution that integrates
- Jumpstart your estimating implementation with pricing databases that include pre-built items, assemblies, and models that you can easily modify. Email us for our current list
- Integrate your estimates with your procurement, electronic takeoff, or project scheduling applications.
- Generate custom presentation-quality estimate reports.
- Maintain data integrity with read-only access to your estimates for top management and others outside of your estimating team.