Sage 100 Contractor (formerly Sage Master Builder) has been completely updated and features a comprehensive suite of modules covering the entire job lifecycle. With a simpler design to shorten your learning curve, and enhanced service management, vendor, reporting and other capabilities to boost your efficiency.
- AIA Billings
- Certified Payroll
- Full Project Management
- Available as a monthly subscription
You’ve worked hard to build your business – why trust it to an Internet construction software venture that may not be in business next year? Choose Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly Sage Timberline Office) a construction software package with more than 40 years of industry know-how built right in, and used by more than 50% of the ENR 400.
- Enhanced work order management
- Commercial property management
- Robust reporting
Sage Estimating (formerly Sage Timberline Estimating) is the most widely used construction estimating software in North America. Automate your job estimating and give yourself the ability to create job estimates with maximum accuracy and precision.
- Over 30 Industry Databases
- Electronic Takeoff solutions
- Standardizes the bid process across multiple estimators
- Removes spreadsheet liabilities such as hidden cells and broken formulas
Sage Construction Anywhere is an intuitive, cloud-based collaboration platform designed to keep construction projects moving. Sage Construction Anywhere is a construction-specific cloud service that helps you increase accessibility to back office data, foster collaboration, and increase operational efficiency.
- Project reporting –request and delivery
- Project Maps
- Built on Microsoft’s Windows Azure, the industry-leading cloud services platform
CFO on the go works with over 1,500 companies that use a Sage Construction Solution. We currently have over 15 Sage Certified Consultants available to assist you. A few of the services that we provide include:
- Individual Training or Group Training
- Free webinars on new releases
- Custom report writing
- Data Migrations, several different levels
- Month end closing services – Bank Recs, payroll taxes and more
- Software implementations using a fixed price model